Trenchless Water Line Repair Services
Here at Aloha, we know how frustrating plumbing issues can be, especially when what seems like a small repair turns out to be a bigger plumbing problem than anticipated. You and your home rely on your main water line to distribute water properly throughout your home, and Aloha is here to help keep it functioning properly.
If you need water line repair services, give us a call!
Our 3-Step Water Line Repair Service
- Expert Diagnosis: We begin by conducting a thorough assessment of your water line using advanced diagnostic tools. Our experts pinpoint the source of the issue, whether it’s a leak, corrosion, or other damage.
- Trenchless Technology Consulting: Our experts provide trenchless technology consulting to assess the specific needs of your water line repair, offering tailored solutions that minimize disruption and ensure long-lasting results.
- Pipe Bursting: Our trenchless water line repair includes innovative pipe bursting technology, which involves breaking the existing damaged pipe while simultaneously pulling a new one into place. This method minimizes the need for extensive excavation.
The Importance of Your Water Line
Water line repair is a crucial service aimed at restoring the functionality and integrity of a property’s plumbing system. Whether faced with leaks, corrosion, or other damages, addressing water line issues promptly is essential to prevent potential damage and maintain a reliable water supply. Professional water line repair involves a comprehensive diagnosis using advanced tools to identify the root cause of the problem. Skilled technicians then execute precise repairs, which may include fixing leaks, replacing damaged sections, or addressing corrosion. The use of advanced technology minimizes disruption during the repair process. Transparent communication with the property owner ensures they are informed about the diagnosis, recommended repairs, and the estimated timeline.
Signs Your Main Water Line Needs Repair
- Low Water Pressure: A sudden decrease in water pressure throughout your property can indicate a potential issue with the water line, such as a leak or blockage.
- Water Discoloration: If you notice rust-colored or murky water coming from your faucets, it could suggest corrosion or contaminants in the water line.
- Spike in Water Bills: Unexplained increases in your water bills might be a sign of a hidden water line leak, causing water wastage and higher expenses.
- Pooling Water in Yard: Puddles or wet spots in your yard, especially when it hasn’t rained, may indicate an underground water line leak.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds, such as gurgling or hissing, when water is running can be indicative of air entering the water line due to a leak.
- Foundation Cracks: Sudden cracks in your home’s foundation can be a sign of long-term water line leaks causing soil erosion.
Ready to schedule a water main repair?