It is easy to become overwhelmed and not know what to do when you are experiencing major issues with your sewer line. Here are some steps you can take when facing problems with your sewer system.
1. Pay Attention to the Warning Signs
If you are experiencing strange sounds in your pipes, foul odors emitting from your drains, water pooling on your lawn, constant drain backups, or foundational problems with your home, it may be time to replace your sewer line. To learn more about warning signs of sewer damage, check out our blog post.
2. Schedule a Sewer Line Inspection
Scheduling a sewer line inspection can give you an accurate look at what is happening below the surface. A sewer line camera inspection helps provide a correct diagnosis of sewer problems. Often, you may not need a complete sewer line replacement, but rather just a repair or a mainline cleaning.
3. Consider Your Sewer Line Replacement Options
Call our team of plumbing experts at Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains if you need a sewer line replacement. Our licensed plumbers will come out to your home and can give you a free estimate on a sewer line replacement. When faced with a sewer line replacement, there are two different options:
- Traditional replacement – the traditional sewer replacement method requires a large hole to be dug to remove and replace the old, damaged pipes. Traditional methods take a few weeks to complete and often destroy your yard.
- Trenchless sewer replacement – trenchless sewer replacement methods are much less invasive and require only minimal digging. This technique involves a liquid epoxy resin being inserted into the damaged pipes to fill cracks and strengthen them. Trenchless methods are much faster than traditional methods, less expensive, and non-intrusive. Read more about the benefits of trenchless sewer repair on our blog.
Our experts at Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains specialize in sewer line inspection, trenchless sewer replacement, and sewer repair services. Give us a call today!