Trenchless Sewer Repair in American Fork, Utah
Professional Main Line Repair Services
There’s no fun way to handle pipe damage, or even worse, pipe failure. With Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains, serving American Fork, Utah, trenchless technologies now available, you avoid the disruption and added costs associated with digging long trenches up in your yard. Pipe lining uses liquid epoxy-resin solutions, and trenchless pipe lining technicians secure new sections of pipe within the damaged line for a joint-free piping that prevents tree evasions and cracking.
It is no longer necessary to tear up your floors, landscape, and walls to repair or replace your pipes. When the trenchless sewer repair method is used, expensive demolition and excavation are no longer necessary. Call today to schedule an estimate!
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
- Residential and commercial sewer drainage pipes from the property to the city main line
- Roof drainage pipes and collectors
- Commercial floor drainage pipes in restaurants, light industry, and other business
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair?
- More Efficient –Trenchless sewer repair is much more efficient than traditional sewer repair methods because minimal digging is required,
- Cost-Effective –Trenchless sewer repair is the most cost-effective option for repairing your underground pipes because there are no demolition or rebuilding costs.
- Non-Invasive –Trenchless sewer repair saves your yard or flooring from any damage because a traditional large trench is not dug to reach your pipes,
- Long-Lasting – Your pipes will be as good as new again because of the reinforcement in your pipes during trenchless sewer repair,
Give our team of licensed plumbers a call today to see if trenchless sewer repair and pipe lining is right for your plumbing problem. We proudly serve American Fork, Utah and the surrounding communities.