Trenchless Sewer Repair in Bluffdale, Utah
Professional Main Line Repair Services
At Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains in Bluffdale, Utah, we know that you need to act quickly when you have damaged pipes. Our team of plumbing professionals can efficiently repair or replace your corroded or cracked pipes without digging up your yard or flooring. We use trenchless sewer repair to efficiently replace problem piping without digging up the existing system. Our camera inspection method is an essential part of this process, which allows us to find the areas with cracks or breaks with a no-dig method. Whether your residential or commercial sewer lines need repair, our experts are here to help.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
The trenchless method is typically used on horizontal sewer and drainage lines. Some examples of the pipes we repair with this method include:
- Sewer drainage pipes that run to the city’s main line from your home or business
- Drainage systems or collectors that come from commercial roofs
- Floor drainage pipes such as those found in restaurants, industrial facilities, and other businesses.
Methods of Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are two main ways to repair or replace a damaged sewer line: pipe lining and pipe bursting. Pipe lining is the method of feeding a sleeve through the damaged pipe. The sleeve hardens and creates a smaller pipe inside the existing one. Pipe lining is best for minor damage, and doesn’t work as a long-term solution. Pipe bursting, on the other hand, fully replaces the existing piping. A new pipe is pushed into the old one, breaking it as it goes. The bursting method leaves you with an entirely new pipeline and can be a chance to increase the piping size.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair?
- More Efficient – Without the time of digging up the entire system, trenchless sewer repair can be completed much quicker than traditional methods.
- Cost-Effective – The lack of demolition, renovation, and lots of heavy equipment means trenchless sewer repair is the more affordable option.
- Non-invasive – You work hard to keep your yard and home in good condition and don’t want to deal with the mess of digging up flooring or lawn. The trenchless system doesn’t require digging trenches to access your pipes.
- Long Lasting – A proper repair of your pipes should have them working like they are brand new and extend the time until you face additional problems.
- Environmentally Friendly – The areas under your home and lawn have many pipes and lines. Trenchless repair lessens the chance of accidentally damaging another pipe, costing money, and potentially leaking waste into the earth. Additionally, the pollution of trench-digging equipment is eliminated.
- Increased Function – Pipe bursting can increase the diameter of your pipes while pipe lining can decrease it, both of which affect flow capacity.
Trenchless repair is becoming a more popular and preferred method; however, it is not the right solution for every sewer line problem. If you are facing extreme breaks or tree root problems, consider total sewer repair and replacement services as an alternative.
Let our team of plumbing experts evaluate if trenchless sewer repair is right for your Bluffdale home or business. Our licensed plumbers have the technology and experience to accurately locate the problem and provide the right solution for your plumbing. If you think trenchless sewer repair could help fix your pipes, give the experts of Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains a call today at 801.753.1231! Our family-owned business proudly serves Bluffdale, Utah, and the surrounding communities. We’ll provide you with a free estimate and get you on your way to a reliable plumbing solution.