Trenchless Sewer Repair in Vineyard, Utah
Professional Main Line Repair Services
At Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains, our team of licensed plumbers can repair your damaged pipes efficiently without digging up your yard or flooring! Trenchless sewer repair is a non-invasive plumbing repair that can easily fix or replace your cracked pipes and make them as good as new again. We offer residential and commercial trenchless sewer repair services in Vineyard, Utah, and the surrounding communities. Choosing the trenchless sewer method allows for a quicker overall repair or replacement. We combine this method with camera inspection to help us identify problem spots and reduce any digging or property flooring removal. A leak in your pipe can be extremely frustrating and inconvenient, which is why Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains is here to provide Vineyard quick and efficient solutions.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
The trenchless sewer repair method is most commonly used on horizontal pipes that run under your lawn, home, or building. Our experts frequently perform trenchless repairs on the following types of pipes:
- Drainage pipes from the home or commercial sewer line to the city’s main line
- Roof drainage pipes
- Floor drainage pipes in commercial settings like restaurants or manufacturing.
Pipe Lining and Pipe Bursting
Trenchless repair may also be referred to as “pipe lining” or “pipe bursting”. Both of these terms are types of trenchless line repairs that don’t involve digging. Pipe bursting is the process of sending a new line through the broken one. As the new pipe is inserted, it breaks the existing pipe and takes its place, effectively leaving a new line. Pipe lining requires sending a “sleeve” through the broken pipe, which hardens and creates a new layer. Pipe lining is a more effective solution for more minor cracks and is a temporary solution.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair?
- More Efficient – Without heavy equipment and extensive digging, trenchless sewer repair can be completed much quicker than other methods.
- Cost-Effective – When you choose the trenchless method, the cost of demolition or renovation is removed, decreasing overall costs.
- Non-invasive – Trenchless sewer repair is a way to restore your plumbing non-invasively. You won’t have to dig up your floors or yard to repair or replace your pipes properly.
- Long-lasting – Your pipes will be stronger than ever and should require another extensive repair anytime soon.
- Environmentally Friendly – Trenchless sewer repair is a less harmful method for the environment since you aren’t destroying the land and using resources to restore your lawn. Additionally, there’s much less of a chance of damaging another underground line and less need for heavy machinery, both of which can cause pollution.
- Increased Function – Pipe lining decreases pipe diameter while pipe bursting can increase it, both of which change the flow capacity. An increased or decreased flow capacity can potentially improve your pipes’ overall function.
For some significant pipe damages, such as tree root invasion, major breakages, or a cut line, trenchless sewer repair may not be the best choice. Let our team of experienced plumbers inspect your piping and accurately determine which solution is correct. We offer alternative repair and replacement solutions, including total sewer line replacement.
Give Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains a call today for all your trenchless sewer repair and replacement needs in Vineyard. Or reach out if you need additional plumbing help for your home or business, like sewer cleaning. We’re proud to be a family-owned business that offers upfront pricing and can provide you with a free estimate for all our plumbing services. At Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains, we always strive to find the best solution for you.