Trenchless Sewer Repair in Highland, Utah
Professional Main Line Repair Services
Call Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, and Drains today to repair or replace damaged residential and commercial sewer lines. If your pipes are broken, leaking, or cracked, we offer trenchless sewer repair, also called pipe lining, so you can avoid digging up floors and disrupting your home. Pipe problems can be caused by many issues, including tree root infiltration, water, or outdated drain materials. Our team of experts will inspect your plumbing and provide you with the cost of the repair upfront, so you’ll never be surprised when it is time to pay. Call today for service in Highland, Utah.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
- Residential and commercial sewer drainage pipes from the property to the city main line
- Roof drainage pipes and collectors
- Commercial floor drainage pipes in restaurants, light industry, and other business
Why to Choose Trenchless Sewer Repair & Pipe Lining:
- Little Downtime – trenchless sewer repair takes a fraction of the time compared to traditional re-piping methods. With no digging or destruction of your yard or landscape, trenchless sewer repair is done quickly, and you’ll be using your plumbing again in no time.
- Same structural strength – your pipes will still be secure and both corrosion and water resistant.
- Cost Effective – trenchless sewer repair eliminates any demolition or rebuilding costs and will help your plumbing system function smoothly in the long-run, which will save you money.
Whether you live in Highland, Utah or in the surrounding communities, our sewer and drain experts at Aloha Plumbing pride themselves on providing quality installations and repairs to bring your home or business back to its normal state of draining. Our specialists are here so you can rest assured the job is done promptly, and accurately the first time. Call us today at 801.874.0094 for your free estimate! We’re proud to be a family-owned, local business serving members of our community.