Trenchless Sewer Repair in Millcreek, Utah
Professional Main Line Repair Services
Our Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains plumbing experts are here if you experience pipe breakage, pipe damage, or even a total pipe failure in your home or business. We understand how major plumbing problems an extremely stressful experience for a homeowner in Millcreek can be, Utah, and we are here to make things as easy as possible for you. Our modern trenchless sewer technology will repair your pipes in no time, with no invasive digging in your yard! Trenchless sewer repair is a modern plumbing technique that reduces how much yard digging or floor removal is needed to repair underground piping.
Restoring your broken and damaged pipes is a cost-effective and efficient option. Because our team of plumbers does not need to take the time to dig a large trench in your yard, this makes trenchless sewer repairs be completed faster than traditional methods and saves you the cost of any restoration damage. Combined with a camera sewer inspection to find the source of the breakage, we can reduce the hassle of a repair as much as possible.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
Traditionally, trenchless pipe repair is performed on horizontal pipes that run under your property. We often use the trenchless method on the following pipe types:
- Commercial floor drainage pipes, like what is found in industrial facilities or restaurants
- Sewer drainage pipes from your home to the Millcreek, Utah mainline
- Roof drainage pipes on your home or business
Pipe Lining and Pipe Bursting
The two main ways of repairing a sewer line without a trench are pipe lining and pipe bursting. Pipe lining is a solution for more minor cracks and breaks and isn’t a permanent solution, although it will last for years. A liner is fed into the pipe, which, after hardening, creates a new layer of pipe. The more popular solution is pipe bursting, in which a new pipe is fed into the existing one. The new pipe breaks the old, broken pipe and takes its place, guaranteeing smooth operation.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair?
- Efficiency: The time it takes to repair or replace a sewer line with the trenchless method is much less than traditional methods.
- Cost: Without the cost of demolition and renovation, you save money on a trenchless repair
- No-Dig: Trenchless sewer repair is non-invasive, avoiding digging your yard or removing flooring in order to make the replacement.
- Lifespan: Proper repairs, especially with pipe bursting, leave your pipes in excellent condition for the foreseeable future.
- Eco-Friendly: Without digging, there is no chance of damaging additional underground lines, which can lead to ground pollution.
- Function: A trenchless repair can change the diameter of your pipes, which can help you refine the flow capacity that is right for your property.
Trenchless repairs are not the solution to every sewer problem. Large-scale breakages or tree root invasions may need an alternative solution. Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains provides total sewer repair and replacement services to the Millcreek area alongside our trenchless service.
We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free experience and peace of mind when experiencing plumbing problems in their Millcreek, Utah, home or business. Our team of plumbers are experts at performing trenchless sewer repairs and will make sure the job gets done right the first time. We pride ourselves on being a family-owned and operated business and our upfront pricing model. We’ll always present you with an estimate for the repairs so you know exactly what you will pay beforehand. Call today for your FREE estimate on trenchless sewer repair or other services like sewer cleaning and more!