Servicing Salt Lake and Utah Counties
If left unattended, a plumbing leak can lead to a variety of problems for your home. Plumbing leaks can cause damage to your walls and add an increase to your water bill. Not sure if you have a leaking pipe? Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, and Drains can help you identify the signs of a leaking pipe with some tricks and tips!
Signs of a leaking pipe:
- Low water pressure: Is the water in your faucet becoming slower and slower? This may be due to a leak or a clog in one or multiple pipes in your home.
- Cracks to your home’s foundation: If you notice cracks in the foundation of your home, this may mean water is leaking from your pipes and in return the leaks are causing foundation damage. Foundation damage can lead to mold and mildew.
- Unusual sounds: If you start to hear strange noises such as bubbling or out of the ordinary sounds coming from you pipes, it could be a sign of a leaky pipe.
- Puddles in your house: Puddles within your home are a huge sign that pipe leaks have accumulated. If the puddles are underneath the sink or near the sink on the ground, be sure to contact Aloha Plumbing. Sewers, and Drains for an inspection to keep your homes plumbing safe.
- Peculiar smells: Bad smells in your home coming from your drains can be a sign of a leak. Better to be safe than sorry when a pipe burst occurs! If your drains are giving off an order, be sure to check for plumbing leaks.
Once a leaky pipe has been identified, Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, and Drains has some tips and tricks on how to handle a cracked pipe. Save money in the long run by preventing pipe bursts and fixing the leaks in your home today!