Trenchless Sewer Repair & Pipe Lining | Herriman, Utah
Trenchless Sewer Repair Technology - Herriman, UT
Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains servicing Herriman, Utah provides assistance when your residential or commercial sewer lines need to be repaired or replaced. We offer trenchless sewer repair, an efficient, no-dig solution to repairing or replacing damaged pipes. The trenchless method means reduced digging in your yard or less removal of the floor or wall in your home. It is also much quicker than traditional repair or replacement methods. We use camera inspection to find any points where repair is needed, further reducing the need for digging. We know pipe problems are inconvenient, and our licensed plumbers will help find the solution quickly and make the repairs efficiently so your plumbing can get flowing again.
What Types of Pipes Can Be Repaired?
Trenchless sewer repair is most successful on lines running horizontally under the surface of your home or yard. Typical pipes we replace using the trenchless method include:
- Residential and commercial sewer drainage pipes from the property to the city main line
- Roof drainage pipes and collectors
- Commercial floor drainage pipes in restaurants, light industry, and other business
Pipe Liningand Pipe Bursting
You may hear the terms “pipe lining” and “pipe bursting” congruently with trenchless repair. Both are methods of repairing pipes or sewer lines without digging a trench. Pipe bursting refers to feeding a new pipe into the existing pipe, demolishing the broken pipe, and leaving the new one in its place. Pipe lining, on the other hand, involves feeding a liner or “sleeve” into the broken pipe which hardens and essentially creates a new pipe layer. The lining is a more temporary solution and is better for sealing small cracks.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair?
- More Efficient – Trenchless sewer repair is much faster than traditional sewer repair methods.
- Cost-Effective – Trenchless sewer repair is a cost-effective plumbing option because it removes expensive demolition and renovation costs.
- Non-invasive – Trenchless sewer repair will not destroy your yard with harmful digging. You won’t have to dig up your floors or yard in order to repair or replace your pipes properly.
- Long-lasting – Your repaired pipes will be as good as new again and should not require another extensive repair in the near future.
- Environmentally Friendly – Not only does your yard stay largely intact with trenchless sewer repair, but you also reduce pollution with less need for operation of heavy machinery and less chance of damaging another underground line.
- Increased Function – Depending on the type of trenchless repair, your pipes may either increase or decrease in diameter, which both change the flow capacity.
It is important to note that if tree roots have invaded your pipes, you have significant breakages, or you have a cut line, trenchless sewer repair may not be the answer. We can provide total sewer repair and replacement services for more major piping problems.
Expert Plumbers Serving You
If you live in Herriman, Utah, and require pipe replacement or repair, let the plumbing experts at Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains help! Give us a call at 801.753.1231 today for a free estimate on our trenchless sewer repair services. We offer additional plumbing services as well, such as sewer cleaning, to keep your whole system functioning at its best. Our team of licensed plumbers will work with you to find the best solution to your piping problems.