Pipe Lining in Murray, Utah
Trenchless Pipe lining Technology - Murray, UT
There’s no easy or fun way to handle pipe damage, or even worse, pipe failure. With Aloha Plumbing, Sewers, & Drains and the trenchless technologies now available, you avoid the disruption and added costs associated with digging long trenches up from your yard. Using liquid epoxy-resin solutions, trenchless pipe lining technicians secure new sections of pipe within the damaged line for a joint-free piping that prevents tree evasions and cracking.
Costs for trenchless replacement may vary depending on material prices, different soil types, and how deep the pipes are buried. The skill and equipment for trenchless pipe lining tend to be less than conventional digging while saving you time and money on restorative work.
Why to choose trenchless pipe lining – if you’re not convinced yet
- Versatile – Epoxy, the lining that coats the previous water system, can be applied to any metal pipe, in any structure or environment below or above ground level.
- Same structural strength – With a “cured in place pipe” now inserted into your existing pipe it’s now joint less, secure and corrosion resistant.
- Little Downtime – Epoxy lining takes a fraction of the time compared to traditional re-piping methods with no digging or destruction of your yard or landscape.
- Last Longer – Better quality piping material calls for less repairs.
- Quicker Repair and Installations – Without large trench digging, trenchless pipe-lining is done quickly.
Whether you live in Murray, Utah or elsewhere, our sewer and drain experts pride themselves on providing quality installations and repairs to bring your home or business back to its normal state of draining. Our specialists are here so you can rest assured the job is done promptly, and accurately the first time. Call us today for your free estimate!